Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Head of Digital and Marketing, Cover-More Europe||Marketing||Full-Time||26/07/2021|
|Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - EMEA||Finance||Full-Time||26/07/2021|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent||26/07/2021|
|Software Support Engineer||IT||Permanent||26/07/2021|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||26/07/2021|
|Infrastructure Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||26/07/2021|
Software Support Engineer
Be part of our award-winning team!
Blue Insurance is an ambitious Insurance business developing innovative products and disrupting the Insurance landscape in the UK and Ireland.
Founded in October 2003, Blue Insurance is an online insurance business, providing online Travel, Car Hire Excess, Motor Breakdown, Gadget, Pet, Bicycle and Wedding insurance. Since 2003 we have grown from a niche travel insurance provider with a team of into an award winning, Deloitte Best Managed Company.
In October 2018, Blue Insurance officially became part of the Cover-More Group. Cover-More Group is a global specialist and integrated travel insurance, medical assistance, and employee assistance provider with operations across five continents. Cover-More Group is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. In 2017, Cover-More became part of Zurich Insurance Group emerging as the third largest travel insurance provider in the world.
Blue Insurance Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for UK Business.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must demonstrate analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and customer-service skills. They are able to work in teams and independently.
Our advice to candidates: Be curious, persevere, collaborate and be accountable for your work and you will have all the support from the team to build and develop your career.
Description of Role Responsibilities
- Address concerns and issues regarding software installation and operation.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues, and offer solutions.
- Document issues, solutions and processes and generate reports.
- Assist our development team to identify and resolve issues related to development.
- Have knowledge and employ the use of various tools (Operating systems, Languages and Debugging tools).
- Ability to collaborate with a team while having the confidence to work independently.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with web technologies.
Required Skills and Experience
Candidate must possess:
- Experience of developing, enhancing, and supporting application systems.
- Knowledge of development methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or a related area.
- Good communicator and customer orientated.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Work well under pressure and be adaptable.
- Good attention to detail and be well-organised.
In-line with experience of successful candidate.
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.