Travel Insurance Claims Procedure
MAPFRE Assistance Travel Claims - Telephone: 091 560 619
You must give written notice to MAPFRE Assistance Travel Claims as soon as possible, but in any event within 31 days.
Please select the relevant claims form to your claim:
- Cancellation (Close Relative / Travelling Companion Ill Health)
- Cancellation (Insured Person's Ill Health)
- Cancellation (Redundancy, Jury Duty, Summons)
- Cancellation (Third Party Insolvency)
- Curtailment (Close Relative / Travelling Companion Ill Health)
- Personal Accident
- Personal Belongings
- Personal Liability
- Scheduled airline failure
- Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Abandonment
The above links are PDF downloads that are required to be printed and fully completed by you and returned to:
MAPFRE Assistencia Travel Claims,
Ireland Assist House,
22-26 Prospect Hill,
Please ensure that all original documentation in support of your claim is sent with your claims form as photocopies are not acceptable and can lead to a delay in the handling of your claim.
An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed claims form that will advise you of your claims reference number. Please ensure that this reference is quoted in any future contact.
FOR LEGAL CLAIMS, PLEASE CONTACT
Arc Legal Assistance Ltd,
Tel: 0844 770 9000