Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited was established in 2003, helping customers insure their travel, car hire, gadgets, pets, wedding days and much more.
We operate out of Ireland, Australia and the UK and we have won several awards including EY Entrepreneur of the Year and Travel Industry Entrepreneur of the year in Ireland….pretty cool right?
So, what's our mission?
To be the best at what we do by making insurance Simple, Reliable, Affordable, and Trustworthy. Our commitment is to build trusted relationships with colleagues and to provide Innovation, Respect and Fairness to all customers. Our 80 plus staff are committed to providing the best customer service possible.
So, what's the job?
As we expand, we are recruiting for the new face of the Product team based in Dublin. This is a permanent position reporting to the Head of Travel and Speciality Insurance Europe.
And what will you be doing?
- You'll ensure timely delivery by the product teams of partner requirements
- You'll manage products and services, and address customer requirements are in accordance with the product vision, product roadmap and agreed priorities
- You'll liaise with the product teams and provide clear requirements, directions, milestones and timelines; for all aspects of the product (commercial, technical & legal)
- You'll take ownership of the end-to-end customer journey for the D2C and B2B2C products including integration with partner, CVO, Zurich and third-party systems and services, as required
- You'll manage the product development roadmap, work with the business teams to specify the business needs, ensure successful implementation by working closely with the development team, lead the product planning, work with partners to align delivery and dependencies and manage the priorities of the Business Analysts
- You'll design and adhere to proposition, marketing and brand frameworks, guidelines and policies including attending product forums and product reviews, as needed
- You'll provide expertise on technical product design and pricing matters
- You'll prepare and deliver tenders and pitches for new business, including designing product and customer journey proposals
And yes, there are some requirements needed in order to be our Product Manager
- You'll have experience within an Insurer or Insurance Broker, including specialty insurances or comparable products and services
- You'll have experience of developing, enhancing and managing a portfolio of mass consumer insurance products and related services
- You'll have a clear understanding of product design and proposition - what makes it a success or failure
- You'll have the ability to work with an agile team with accountability for decision making, prioritization and delivery of requirements and solutions
- You'll have a strong commercial understanding of the business environment, competitive differentiators, and market forces
- You'll ideally have a degree or ACII / Cert CII or equivalent
So, why choose us?
Not only do we provide our employees with a great work life balance and opportunities to work flexibly, but we are committed to creating a friendly and diverse culture, where our employees can grow.
We want you to continue to learn, develop and bring your ideas to the table. We want to hear what you think, and we want you to work with the business - not for the business!
We also offer some fantastic benefits to support your development and lifestyle including:
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Short term incentive plan
- Employee 'Stars' reward and recognition scheme
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive family leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fitness reimbursement scheme
- Volunteering leave
- Paid parental leave
- Online learning and training opportunities
- Professional membership
- Staff referral bonus
- Work anniversary leave
Our motto is: 'We respect who you are and thoroughly embrace diversity, so whatever walk of life you wander, come as you are'
Apply today and let's go great places together!
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.