Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Team Leader||Niche, Renewals & Retention||Full-Time||23/09/2019|
|Customer Renewals Executive||Niche & Renewals*||Full-Time||27/09/2019|
|Compliance & Customer Service Executive||Compliance Team||Full-Time||27/09/2019|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Full-Time||10/10/2019|
|Customer Service (part-time)||Niche Team*||Part-Time||10/10/2019|
|Accounts Payable Specialist (part-time)||Accounts||Part-Time||10/10/2019|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
Customer Service Executive - Niche Team
Blue Insurance in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service Executive to join our team in our busy call centre.
Customer Service is essential, and this would suit a professional with a passion for delivering great service. You will be responsible for selling policies and answering queries across our range of Travel and Niche Products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong customer service & communication skills with the ability to answer sales and service calls in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling an assigned workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion
- Adhering to data protection and the following protocol as laid out by the company
- Referring queries to underwriters and communicating underwriting decisions to the team
- Dealing with call centre and internal department queries
- Understanding of the Insurance Market
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages, e-mail and web
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, challenging, and team-oriented work environment
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.