Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Workforce Planning and Analytics Manager||Operations||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Brand and Partnerships Manager Europe||Marketing||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Product Manager||Marketing||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
Customer Service Executive - Niche Team
Be part of our award-winning team!
Who we are
Blue Insurance is an ambitious Insurance business developing innovative products and disrupting the Insurance landscape in the UK and Ireland.
Founded in October 2003, Blue Insurance is an online insurance business, providing online Travel, Car Hire Excess, Motor Breakdown, Gadget, Pet, Bicycle and Wedding insurance. Since 2003 we have grown from a niche travel insurance provider with a team of into an award-winning, Deloitte Best Managed Company.
In October 2018, Blue Insurance officially became part of the Cover-More Group. Cover-More Group is a global specialist and integrated travel insurance, medical assistance, and employee assistance provider with operations across five continents. Cover-More Group is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. In 2017, Cover-More became part of Zurich Insurance Group emerging as the third largest travel insurance provider in the world.
Blue Insurance Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for UK Business.
We are now on the lookout for enthusiastic and highly motivated professionals to join our team in our busy call centre. If you enjoy working with people, then this is the right role for you!
Customer Service is essential, and this would suit a professional with a passion for delivering great service. You will be responsible for answering queries across our range of Travel and Niche Products. You will be dealing with the customers mainly via telephone and email and can vary from answering simple customer queries to handling and escalating complaints accordingly. Some weekend work may be required.
Qualifications and Training
This is an entry level role with an opportunity to develop your career. Previous experience within a call centre or financial services is an advantage but not required as full training is provided. For the more ambitious, the Company offers support towards the completion of the APA and CIP insurance qualifications.
We provide a full, comprehensive training programme to provide you with the expertise needed to fulfil this role and make a positive impact within our team. Upon completion of our training programme, you will gain the skills, tools and resources needed to deliver quality results. Our team are on hand to support your development every step of the way.
The Team and Community
Caring is at the heart of what we do. We're here to make a positive difference in the world we live in. Through our social impact, we are committing to the communities we work in and giving back where they need it most. Whichever way you choose to participate in volunteering or fundraising, whether as a team or individually, the company gives you 3 paid days to volunteer. This is our commitment to our community. Then, wherever you help, the commitment is always doubled, and the company will match the number of volunteer hours that staff complete each year and also any money donated to a charity which we call Employee Matching here in CoverMore Group.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong customer service & communication skills with the ability to answer sales and service calls in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling an assigned workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion
- Adhering to data protection and the following protocol as laid out by the company
- Referring queries to underwriters and communicating underwriting decisions to the team
- Dealing with call centre and internal department queries
- Understanding of the Insurance Market
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages, e-mail and web
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, challenging, and team-oriented work environment
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Family friendly and work-life balance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Covid–19 sick leave
- Online learning and training opportunities
- Professional membership
- Overtime pay
- Staff referral bonus
- Work anniversaries leave