Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Head of Digital and Marketing, Cover-More Europe||Marketing||Full-Time||26/07/2021|
|Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - EMEA||Finance||Full-Time||06/09/2021|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent||06/09/2021|
|Infrastructure Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||06/09/2021|
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Candidate must possess
- Minimum 2.1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related degree, with a significant programming component.
- To be considered for this position you must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Minimum 4 years of deep experience with .NET C# development.
- Strong experience and knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Strong experience building and maintaining Web API and WCF webservices.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong SQL Server skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment is beneficial for this role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and Azure DevOps.
Personal Qualities and Skills
In addition to satisfying the above eligibility criteria, applicants will also be expected to demonstrate the following competencies at their interview:
- Problem solving skills.
- Working with information.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing.
- Ability to self motivate.
In-line with experience of successful candidate.
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.