Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Sales Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
Insurance Sales/Renewal Retention Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated sales/renewal retention specialist to join our award winning team at Blue Insurance. We are looking for professional, driven people to join our team, who are motivated by their desire to succeed and are eager to advance through their career. In this highly rewarding opportunity, you'll have the chance to consolidate and improve your skills plus deliver amazing service to a broad customer base.
If you are friendly and articulate with plenty of insurance industry knowledge, this is a role not to be missed. Specifically, you will be responsible for driving outbound sales campaigns across our range of niche products including pet, travel, gadget, wedding, bicycle, car hire and motor breakdown insurance services.
Your main focus will be to:
- Be part of a dedicated renewals and retentions team.
- Achieve sales targets through set objectives.
- Be proficient in all aspects of insurance sales in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times whilst handling a workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion.
- Sell our products over the phone to new customers and retain our existing customers.
Additionally, your other duties will include:
- Following data protection laws and company protocols.
- Referring queries to Underwriters and communicating corresponding decisions to the team.
- Prioritising your workload and ensuring your time is properly managed.
Interested? To be considered, you must have:
- Previous experience in a call centre preferably with Outbound Telesales experience.
- Insurance Industry knowledge.
- The ability to multitask and handle large volumes of work.
- Working off your own initiative to meet your targets.
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft office and excellent IT/Keyboard Skills.
- A great attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enviable organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail.
- A flexible work ethos.
Articulate and enthusiastic, as an Insurance Sale/ Renewals Retention Specialist, you must be a positive team player with the ability to work on your own initiative. You must also have a deadline-oriented approach and strong multi-tasking skills.
An APA or CIP qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would experience gained within the insurance industry. Experience of cross-selling and up-selling would be equally beneficial to your application.
In-line with experience of successful candidate. Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for the position should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.