Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Product Manager||Marketing||Permanent Role||08/03/2023|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent Role||08/03/2023|
Be part of our award-winning team!
Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited was established in 2003, helping customers insure their travel, car hire, gadgets, pets, wedding days and much more. We operate out of Ireland, Australia and the UK and we have won several awards including EY Entrepreneur of the Year and Travel Industry Entrepreneur of the year in Ireland. Pretty cool right?
So, what's our mission?
To be the best at what we do by making insurance Simple, Reliable, Affordable, and Trustworthy. Our commitment is to build trusted relationships with colleagues and to provide Innovation, Respect and Fairness to all customers. Our 80 plus staff are committed to providing the best customer service possible.
What's the job?
We are looking for a marketing executive to report to our Head of Marketing based in Dublin to sup-port in the creation, execution and delivery of the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) marketing plans for prod-ucts distributed in Ireland.
The role involves the co-ordination of on and offline media activity, creative development and customer communications.
And what will you be doing?
- You'll work on a fast-paced team across several of our consumer brands
- Support the Head of Marketing to develop and deliver strategic plans following objective goals
- Work across multiple channels including SEO, PPC, Consumer PR, Display, Social, Email & CRM
- Liaising with stakeholders including freelancers, in-house teams, suppliers and partner organisations
- Writing and managing social media content, as well as content for other marketing channels
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Play an active role in contributing to Conversion Rate Optimisation initiatives and support the UX/UI team in implementing CRO improvements and monitoring their impact
And yes, there are some requirements needed in order to be our future Marketing Executive
- Minimum 2-year experience in a relevant role
- Ability to work across various marketing channels
- Proactive and competent in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll have strong organisational skills, and be a confident decision-maker
- Graphic design and/or HTML skills though not essential, is desirable
In-line with experience of successful candidate. Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for the position should be made to email@example.com.