Customer Service Executive
Blue Insurance in Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15, requires part time staff for weekends.
Candidates must have a minimum APA qualification and this would suit a professional with a passion for delivering great service. You will be responsible for selling policies and answering queries across our range of Travel and Niche Products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong Customer Service & Communication skills with the ability to answer sales and service calls in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling an assigned workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion
- Adhering to data protection and the following protocol as laid out by the company
- Referring queries to underwriters and communicating underwriting decisions to the team
- Dealing with call centre and internal department queries
- Understanding of the Insurance Market
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages, email and web
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, challenging, and team-oriented work environment
This is a full time, permanent position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer. Applications for the position should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.