Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Permanent||15/01/2019|
|Customer Service (part-time)||Niche Team*||Part-Time||15/01/2019|
|Content & Social Media Executive||Marketing||Permanent||10/12/2018|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
Content & Social Media Executive
This Content & Social Media Executive role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to build their career with a progressive, successful and expanding financial services company. It is a varied role that includes social media management and creating digital content to engage our audience, build brand awareness & assist with SEO strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Curate, edit & write content for website, newsletters, social media, blogs & third-party websites.
- Develop engaging, creative and shareable content which drives traffic, improves customer engagement and drives website leads.
- Develop a diverse and unique content calendar for social media channels and blogs.
- Track trending topics to inform content approach.
- Build and manage the company's social media presence.
- Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions about our company, offers, service, competitors, and/or industry.
- Assist with SEO strategy by ensuring all content is search engine optimised.
- Assist with SEO strategy by outreaching to industry experts, influencers and other related individuals/companies for content collaboration opportunities.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives.
- Monitor brand mentions & competitor activity.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Explore new ways to engage with new customers online.
- A degree in marketing/business or a related field. A social media/digital marketing qualification would be an advantage.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience in creating content across numerous platforms in multi-media formats.
- Video and image creation and editing abilities a distinct advantage.
- A creative mindset with the ability to captivate an audience and add value to relevant demographics via well timed and targeted content.
- Highly organised and detail oriented individual.
- Ability to analyse data, insights and deliver ongoing reports to the wider team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience in an insurance/financial services/regulated environment beneficial but not essential.
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
This is a role with remuneration commensurate to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate and is located in our head office: Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.