Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Sales Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
Training & Development Specialist
We are looking for a Training & Development Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee's workplace performance in alliance with company's core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing & delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing training and development strategies with managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements and that support strategic commercial objectives of Blue Insurance.
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions to accomplish the organisation's goals.
- Developing individual training programmes that meet the skills-gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills & service for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
- Develop training programs that support career progression/development plans.
- Support performance improvement plans.
- Prepare reports for Senior Management on team progress through training plan and achievement of KPIs.
- Candidates must have 2-3 years' experience, have a third level qualification in a human resources / training discipline.
- Proven experience with a min of 2yrs as a Trainer, Facilitator or similar role.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools & techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training costs.
- Sound decision making and organisational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.