Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive||Home & Motor Team||Part Time||11/06/2018|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Permanent||06/06/2018|
|Customer Sales Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||06/06/2018|
|Training & Development Manager||Operations Team||Permanent||06/06/2018|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
This SEO Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to demonstrate their skills & experience with a progressive, successful and expanding company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and improve all elements of SEO for selected Blue Insurance websites, including Technical Architecture, On-Site Optimization & Off-Site Optimization.
- Work cross functionality to achieve SEO results. Work with IT, Marketing, Content, Compliance & Product Management teams.
- Audit existing websites and outline SEO approach for selected Blue Insurance websites.
- Improve SERP, Domain Authority and Page Authority for selected Blue Insurance websites.
- Create and source brand relevant content to assist SEO strategy.
- Develop a link building strategy for selected Blue Insurance websites. Obtain and pursue high quality content driven links to improve the influence of our domains online.
- Negotiate with editors, bloggers, and webmasters on content ideas, content placement and quality links.
- Work to achieve set targets – monthly and quarterly. Targets to be discussed with candidates.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience of search engine optimisation.
- Ability to demonstrate past achievements and results in the area of search engine optimisation.
- Previous work experience in an insurance/financial services environment is beneficial, but not essential.
- A 3rd level qualification in marketing/digital marketing or a related field.
- Expert skills required with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz.
- Highly creative, organised and detail oriented.
- Data driven and analytical. A target focused individual that will operate and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Problem solving ability, structured thinking and the ability to understand complex issues.
- A passion for search engine optimisation.
- Team-orientated with excellent people and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time, permanent position, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.