This SEO Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to demonstrate their skills & experience with a progressive, successful and expanding company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and improve all elements of SEO for selected Blue Insurance websites, including Technical Architecture, On-Site Optimization & Off-Site Optimization.
- Work cross functionality to achieve SEO results. Work with IT, Marketing, Content, Compliance & Product Management teams.
- Audit existing websites and outline SEO approach for selected Blue Insurance websites.
- Improve SERP, Domain Authority and Page Authority for selected Blue Insurance websites.
- Create and source brand relevant content to assist SEO strategy.
- Develop a link building strategy for selected Blue Insurance websites. Obtain and pursue high quality content driven links to improve the influence of our domains online.
- Negotiate with editors, bloggers, and webmasters on content ideas, content placement and quality links.
- Work to achieve set targets – monthly and quarterly. Targets to be discussed with candidates.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience of search engine optimisation.
- Ability to demonstrate past achievements and results in the area of search engine optimisation.
- Previous work experience in an insurance/financial services environment is beneficial, but not essential.
- A 3rd level qualification in marketing/digital marketing or a related field.
- Expert skills required with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz.
- Highly creative, organised and detail oriented.
- Data driven and analytical. A target focused individual that will operate and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Problem solving ability, structured thinking and the ability to understand complex issues.
- A passion for search engine optimisation.
- Team-orientated with excellent people and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time, permanent position, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer. Applications for the position should be made to email@example.com.