Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Workforce Planning and Analytics Manager||Operations||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Brand and Partnerships Manager Europe||Marketing||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Product Manager||Marketing||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent Role||19/08/2022|
Blue Insurance was established in 2003, helping customers insure their travel, car hire, gadgets, pets, wedding days and much more.
We operate out of Ireland, Australia and the UK and we have won several awards including EY Entrepreneur of the Year and Travel Industry Entrepreneur of the year in Ireland….pretty cool right?
So, what's our mission?
To be the best at what we do by making insurance Simple, Reliable, Affordable, and Trustworthy. Our commitment is to build trusted relationships with colleagues and to provide Innovation, Respect and Fairness to all customers. Our 80 plus staff are committed to providing the best customer service possible.
So, what's the job?
As we expand, we are recruiting for the new face of our Reception Team based in Dublin. This is a permanent position reporting to the Managing Director.
And what will you be doing?
- You will greet and welcome guests and direct visitors accordingly
- You will ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- You will receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- You will maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- You will keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- You will report any maintenance issues and assist in emergencies such as leaks, etc.
- You will identify and report hazards and incidents and ensure first aid boxes are always stocked
- You will ensure Covid-19 safety protocols are adhered to by everyone
- You will liaise with the cleaning team to ensure a high standard of service
And yes, there are some requirements needed in order to be our future Receptionist
- You will have at least 2-3 years' experience in an office environment
- You will have a high level of competency in MS Office is essential: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- You will be self-motivated, confident, and proactive with the ability to work on own initiative
- You will be highly organised with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- You will have the ability to work in a busy team environment and to meet strict deadlines
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with various departments
- You will have a strong attention to detail and high accuracy levels
So, why choose us?
Not only do we provide our employees with a great work-life balance and opportunities to work flexibly, but we are committed to creating a friendly and diverse culture, where our employees can grow.
We want you to continue to learn, develop and bring your ideas to the table. We want to hear what you think, and we want you to work with the business - not for the business!
We also offer some fantastic benefits to support your development and lifestyle including:
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Short term incentive plan
- Employee 'Stars' reward and recognition scheme
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive family leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fitness reimbursement scheme
- Volunteering leave
- Paid parental leave
- Online learning and training opportunities
- Professional membership
- Staff referral bonus
- Work anniversary leave
Our motto is: 'We respect who you are and thoroughly embrace diversity, so whatever walk of life you wander, come as you are'
Apply today and let's go great places together!
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.