Careers with Cover-More Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Product Manager||Marketing||Permanent Role||08/03/2023|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent Role||08/03/2023|
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Cover-More Blue Insurance, previously known as Blue Insurance is an ambitious Insurance business developing innovative products and disrupting the Insurance landscape in the UK and Ireland.
Founded in October 2003, Cover-More Blue Insurance is an online insurance business, providing online Travel, Car Hire Excess, Motor Breakdown, Gadget, Pet, Bicycle and Wedding insurance. Since 2003 we have grown from a niche travel insurance provider with a team of into an award winning, Deloitte Best Managed Company.
In October 2018, Cover-More Blue Insurance officially became part of the Cover-More Group. Cover-More Group is a global specialist and integrated travel insurance, medical assistance, and employee assistance provider with operations across five continents. Cover-More Group is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. In 2017, Cover-More became part of Zurich Insurance Group emerging as the third largest travel insurance provider in the world.
Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for UK Business.
A new opportunity has risen to join our team in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. This job is office based and involves general office administration including correspondence/post, working closely with all departments, answering calls as needed, management of the reception area, liaising with clients/suppliers and facilities maintenance.
- Preparing documents for post.
- Printing and posting renewals.
- Review volumes of post to ensure ample supplies of stock.
- Typing, filing, office organisation (stationary management etc.)
- Manage incoming emails.
- Day-to-day support of management team.
- Database / file management.
- Assist in the management of the facilities, maintenance, printers, water dispensers, office supplies, storage, meter-reading & records.
- General Administration and taking on ad-hoc tasks as and when required, depending on the needs of the business.
- Report any maintenance issues and assist in emergencies such as leaks, etc.
- Identify and report hazards & incidents and ensure first aid boxes are always stocked.
- Welcome visitors to the office in a professional and courteous manner, set up meeting rooms as needed and ensure Covid-19 safety protocols are adhered to by everyone.
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers (incoming & outgoing deliveries).
- Liaising with the cleaning team to ensure a high standard of service.
- Frequent checks of key areas such as the canteen, toilets, reception, etc.
- Replenishing stock when necessary.
Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in an office environment.
- A high level of competency in MS Office is essential: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF.
- Self-motivated, confident & proactive with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a busy team environment and to meet strict deadlines.
- A positive & enthusiastic attitude, and a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with various departments.
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy levels.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written.
- A valid permit to work in a full-time position in Ireland.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have worked within the insurance industry in a similar role and be highly motivated, extremely organised, and be able to hit the ground running in a busy environment.
In-line with experience of successful candidate. Cover-More Blue Insurance Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for the position should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.