Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Head of Digital and Marketing, Cover-More Europe||Marketing||Full-Time||26/07/2021|
|Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - EMEA||Finance||Full-Time||06/09/2021|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent||06/09/2021|
|Infrastructure Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||06/09/2021|
Head of Digital and Marketing, Cover-More Europe
Blue Insurance is an ambitious insurance business developing innovative products and disrupting the Insurance landscape in the UK and Ireland.
Founded in October 2003, Blue Insurance is an online insurance business, providing online Travel, Car Hire Excess, Motor Breakdown, Gadget, Pet, Bicycle and Wedding insurance. Since 2003 we have grown from a niche travel insurance provider with a team of into an award winning, Deloitte Best Managed Company.
In October 2018, Blue Insurance officially became part of the Cover-More Group. Cover-More Group is a global specialist and integrated travel insurance, medical assistance, and employee assistance provider with operations across five continents. Cover-More Group is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. In 2017, Cover-More became part of Zurich Insurance Group emerging as the third largest travel insurance provider in the world.
Blue Insurance Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for UK Business.
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital & Marketing Europe has become available. Due to the ongoing growth of the business, this role offers an experienced individual a challenging and rewarding position as part of the senior team. The Head of Digital & Marketing Europe is responsible for the strategy and execution of Cover-More's marketing, digital & direct to consumer sales channels across Ireland, UK & Europe in the future. This includes formulating strategies to acquire and retain new D2C customers for our direct-to-consumer brands and assisting with acquiring/managing B2B2C customers via various Cover-More partners. This role will lead a team of professionals in the successful delivery of the strategy.
Main Skills Required:
- Strong capability of managing an ecommerce multi-brand website strategy.
- Capable of building a direct-to-consumer strategy and demonstrating a strong understanding of customer acquisition in a D2C ecommerce environment.
- Capable of aligning a customer acquisition strategy to business priorities.
- Capable of creating/managing unique brand identities and developing brand recall.
- Through-the-Line (TTL) sales & marketing experience essential. (Above the Line (ATL) only, or Below the Line (BTL) only experience is unlikely to succeed in this position).
- Strong understanding & knowledge of managing multiple Go-To-Market (GTM) channels such as:
- Owned: Websites, SEO, Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs), Content Production, Customer Database Engagement, Social Media Engagement.
- Earned: Media Relations/PR, Influencer Relations, Win-Win Partnerships, Customer Advocacy, Affiliate Networks.
- Paid: Paid Search Advertising, Social Media & Video Advertising, Programmatic Display Advertising, InMail Advertising, Digital Shopping Platforms, Digital Audio Advertising, Radio, TV, Outdoor, Cinema, Experiential Stunts, Event Management, Sponsorship.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI from marketing budget investment and to deliver on monthly reporting requirements (KPIs, financials, etc).
- Responsibility for media buying, negotiations, and creative content which is consistent with brands.
- Track record of building and leading high-performing digital & marketing teams as well as working effectively with other functional leaders.
- Ability to provide thought leadership in all areas mentioned above.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience with delivering sales targets in a D2C ecommerce environment.
- Experience of managing website performance is essential from the point of view of - Brand, UX, Conversion, Mobile Optimisation, SEO & Architecture.
- Experience of developing consumer insight, to build propositions of value for customers and to help position products in the market.
- Experience of building campaign ideas to achieve communication objectives (leads, sales, brand awareness, etc).
- Experience working in an international environment across multiple markets.
- Experience managing customer acquisition budgets & plans across multiple channels & regions.
- Insurance, financial services, or travel industry experience beneficial.
- Minimum 3rd level qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience streamlining regulatory approvals also beneficial.
Main Qualities Required: (not exhaustive)
- Can set a clear vision and direction.
- Can drive a culture of engagement, accountability and innovation.
- Can support and encourage growth and development of employees.
- Can demonstrate integrity and uphold ethics and company values.
- Can effectively carry out performance management of direct reports.
- Can act as a change champion, clearly articulating reasons for change, and the benefits of doing so.
- Can ensure all contact and interactions are of the highest standards, communicating clearly, and appropriately to all stakeholders.
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
This is a full-time role with remuneration commensurate to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate and is located in our head office: Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.