Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team*||Permanent||31/10/2018|
|Customer Sales Executive: Home & Motor||Home & Motor Team||Permanent||31/10/2018|
* Niche Team consists of Travel, Pet, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Wedding and Motor Breakdown
Customer Service Executive - Home and Motor Team - Part Time Position
Blue Insurance Ltd. an Award-Winning company and one of Ireland's leading Insurance Intermediaries, is looking for an insurance administrator to join its expanding team.
Specialising in a wide range of innovative insurance products including Home, Motor, Travel, Gadget and Pet, we are currently expanding our team and are recruiting a part-time Customer Service & Admin Exec to start immediately. Your ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a variety of administrative tasks is key.
In this role, you will support our back office in handling the administrative aspects of the business including maintaining records, daily reports, working to a high standard of accuracy. We are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results, who has very strong skills in data analysis and reporting, someone who is confident and can think outside the box.
Our vision is to be the best at what we do, by making insurance Simple, Reliable, Affordable, and Trustworthy. Our commitment is to build trusted relationships with colleagues and to provide Innovation, Respect and Fairness to all customers.
Continuous Professional Development is important to us and support all staff in obtaining and achieving the insurance qualifications. We will make a contribution towards obtaining the relevant professional insurance qualifications directly related to the role.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting the Administration Team including issuing documentation, collecting and processing policy payments
- Preparation and issuing of documentation including cover letters, certifications, welcome packages
- Providing exceptional level of Customer Service to all customers
- Answering Customer Service queries received by phone and email
- Proactively resolving Customer queries from start to completion
- Liaising with Insurers on Customer queries where necessary
- Reporting to the Home and Motor Customer Service Manager
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Applicants Should Have:
- At least 2 years experience in an office environment
- Relevant Insurance experience preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through different organisational levels
- High level of competency in IT is essential to include: Word, Excel, Applied Systems
- Self-motivated, confident and proactive with the ability to work on own initiative
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and to liaise with various departments
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- A valid permit to work in Ireland
This is a Part-Time position.
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.