Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent||16/06/2021|
|Software Support Engineer||IT||Permanent||16/06/2021|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||16/06/2021|
|Infrastructure Engineer||IT||Contract 24 months||16/06/2021|
Complaints and Customer Service Executive
Blue Insurance are now on the lookout for an experienced Complaints and Customer Service Executive who will specialise in the area of Complaints & Dispute Resolution. As well as complaints and dispute resolution, you will be responsible for other areas of consumer protection.
Interested candidates must have strong financial services experience particularly focused on complaint handling/dispute resolution and mediation.
Works with: One other Compliance and Customer Service Executive.
Reports to: Quality and Retention Team Leader.
Compliance / Complaints
- Dealing with customer complaints; both verbal and written
- Ensuring that customer complaints are accurately recorded and dealt with in accordance with the relevant complaints' procedure
- Ensuring a thorough investigation is carried out for all formal complaints and an independent review complete
- Drafting complaint final response correspondence
- Dealing with errors and breaches
- Ensuring that errors/breaches are accurately recorded and dealt with in accordance with the relevant error/breach procedure
- Completing analysis on complaints and errors to identify trends
- Escalating issues/trends/re-occurring complaints/errors to the CX & Retention Manager
- Make recommendation to prevent/mitigate/reduce complaints and errors
- Manage all consumer facing correspondence including new business, renewals and mid-term alterations
- Other duties as required by the Niche Team
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience handling customer service queries for a financial service provider, insurance sector preferred
- APA qualification Personal General Insurance essential
- CIP qualification a distinct advantage
Attributes and Competencies
- Strong customer focus with a view to delivery fair outcomes for customers
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Must have very strong written communication skills and be able to draft complaint final response correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capacity to work independently and demonstrate initiative
This is a full time, permanent position.
Please forward your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.