Careers with Blue Insurance
|Job Title||Department||Employment Type||Date Posted|
|Workforce Planning and Analytics Manager||Operations||Permanent Role||16/01/2023|
|Brand and Partnerships Manager Europe||Marketing||Permanent Role||16/01/2023|
|Product Manager||Marketing||Permanent Role||16/01/2023|
|Customer Service Executive||Niche Team||Permanent Role||16/01/2023|
Brand and Partnerships Manager Europe
Blue Insurance was established in 2003, helping customers insure their travel, car hire, gadgets, pets, wedding days and much more.
We operate out of Ireland, Australia and the UK and we have won several awards including EY Entrepreneur of the Year and Travel Industry Entrepreneur of the year in Ireland….pretty cool right?
So, what's our mission?
Protecting travellers – and supporting those responsible for their safety – is our business.
Travel assistance isn't only about helping travellers once disaster strikes – it's also about empowering them to mitigate risks before they occur. We stay ahead of potential risks affecting our travellers by conducting important medical or security risk analysis and reporting on a daily basis.
So, what's the job?
As we expand, we are recruiting for the new face of our Branding & Partnerships team based in the Dublin. This is a permanent position reporting to the Head of Direct to Consumer - Europe.
And what will you be doing?
- You will compile, develop and execute the Cover-More Europe corporate and partnerships marketing strategy & plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by the CEO, Europe, Head of Direct to Consumer Europe, Head of Business to Business Europe and Group CMO
- You will setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of events
- You will design and co-ordinate corporate marketing media campaigns, advertising, and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media
- You will support the design and production of media content to support the company's brands
- You will participate in the planning of external and internal events, conferences and fairs and coordinate as directed by the Strategic Partnerships team, MD UK, MD Ireland, Europe CEO, and Head of Direct to Consumer
- You will procure all PR and brand related items and materials for the company's events
- You will be responsible for the creation of all forms of corporate and partnership marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, PR campaigns, merchandise, business award submissions and executive presentations.
- You will be involved in and collaborate on all initiatives related to Recruitment, Business Development, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure they are in line with the company’s brand ambitions and identity
- You will conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of Cover-More's brochure ware on corporate websites and other social media pages
- You will work with stakeholders to ensure the Cover-More rebranding is completed with minimal disruption to the business within Europe
- You will ensure governance protocols are met including the submission of all branding related proposals to the Product & Underwriting Committee in a timely fashion
- You will be actively involved at a Cover-More Group level to develop and design marketing and brand frameworks, guidelines, and policies and ensure these are adhered to across Europe
- You will manage stakeholders, so that their interests and feedback are considered when creating and prioritizing the Corporate Branding and Partnership Marketing roadmap
- You will work with Risk & Compliance team to ensure compliance with insurance distribution regulations at all times
- You will represent the region within the Cover-More Global Branding Community
And yes, there are some requirements needed in order to be our future Branding & Partnerships Marketing Manager, Europe
- You will have extensive experience in Marketing, PR and Communications functions
- You will have an understanding of finance and budget management
- You will have experience within an Insurer or Insurance Broker, including Travel & Speciality insurance products, or another sector with synonymous characteristics
- You will have experience of developing consumer insight, to build propositions of value for customers and to help position products through partnership marketing campaigns
- You will have experience of building campaign ideas to achieve communication objectives (leads, sales, brand awareness, etc)
- You will have experience working in an international environment across multiple markets
- You will be able to work with an agile team with accountability for decision making, prioritization and delivery of requirements and solutions
- You will be able to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture, as well as working within a large complex organization
- You will have strong commercial understanding of the business environment, competitive differentiators, and market forces
So, why choose us?
Not only do we provide our employees with a great work life balance and opportunities to work flexibly, but we are committed to creating a friendly and diverse culture, where our employees can grow.
We want you to continue to learn, develop and bring your ideas to the table. We want to hear what you think, and we want you to work with the business - not for the business!
We also offer some fantastic benefits to support your development and lifestyle including:
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Short term incentive plan
- Employee 'Stars' reward and recognition scheme
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive family leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fitness reimbursement scheme
- Volunteering leave
- Paid parental leave
- Online learning and training opportunities
- Professional membership
- Staff referral bonus
- Work anniversary leave
Our motto is: 'We respect who you are and thoroughly embrace diversity, so whatever walk of life you wander, come as you are'
Apply today and let's go great places together!
Please forward your application together with CV to email@example.com and indicate when you might be available to take up the position.
Blue Insurance Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.