Car Hire Excess Insurance Claims Procedure
All claims must be notified to the claims administrator, their details are below. You should do this within 31 days of the end of the rental agreement in which the incident happened.
How to Claim
For policies purchased prior to 1st July 2017, please contact OSG Claims on telephone: 0818 286 529.
For policies purchased on or after 1st July 2017, please contact The Specialist Claims Team on telephone: (01) 7752999. Alternatively you can download a claim form HERE
Please ensure you fully complete, sign and date the claim form before returning it with all supporting documents to:
Post: The Specialist Claims Team, Car Care Plan, AA3867, PO Box 6151, Dublin 2.
You will need to supply the following documents:
- Copy of your Blue Insurance policy schedule/validation certificate.
- The rental agreement.
- Your charge receipt (if separate from the rental agreement).
- Police Report if the incident by law required the Police to attend.
- Photographs of the damage to the rental vehicle (and images of the vehicle before the incident if available)
- The accident report from the car rental company or agency.
- Invoices/Receipts/other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of damage for which the car rental company or agency holds you responsible.
- Your credit card statement showing payment of the damages claimed.
You may be required, on request, to provide a copy of your passport, driving licence and proof of residency.
Bank Account Details
Please provide the name and address of your bank together with your sort code and account details. This will assist reimbursement.
Please note: Failure to follow these steps may delay payment of your claim.